2.18.2008

I Wonder Should I Get Up and Fix Myself a Drink (no, no, no)

(The Beatles, I'm So Tired)

Man, am I ready to get this thing over with. 8 days to go, until I can finally shave this beard.

This week I'm working only mornings so I can study in the afternoons and evenings. Today was loads of fun, going to work on about 3.5 hours sleep, then coming home and studying Commercial Paper. It's a good thing we have a coffee maker. Tonight I'm going to be immersing myself in Secured Transactions, then Professional Responsibility (like that really matters), and hopefully will come home in time to catch the second half of the Longhorns game against A&M. Need that win.

In other news, new Mountain Goats album drops tomorrow (8.0 from Pitchfork!). Very excited. And yes, I do listen to music other than Wilco. Sometimes even voluntarily.